2008年8月21日星期四

My plan

First, I don’t think I will meet large difficulties in reading and writing. And for grammar and vocabulary it is also a piece of cake for us Chinese students. Because we always do grammar and vocabulary exams when we study English. The only problem is that I haven’t touched English for more than 1 year since I finished my English course in university. Therefore I will try my best these days to be in myself in study English. Finally, I will talk about my weakness in English. I don’t do well in speaking and pronunciation. As a result, I got the lowest grade in speaking in my IELTS test. Usually I can’t express my ideas with accurate words. Beside that, my tongue always knots when I communicate to others. Furthermore, I think my pronunciation is a bit awful. So for all the reasons above I decide to have an pre-language course here. In order to make my oral English better, I plan to make effords in those areas as follow: Speak English as often as possible, though many of my classmates are from China—the same country as me. Listen to the radios such as BBC Go to the conversation club to practice speaking English

没有评论: